Recently I saw that the towels used by many friends were really too dirty. As our daily necessities, towels will become hard, sticky, and full of peculiar smell after using them for a long time. If you do not maintain the towel, your towel is basically the same as a rag.
How should the towel be maintained!
1. Solve the problem of sticky towels?
1. Find a basin, pour two tablespoons of salt, add water to dissolve.
2. Put the towel into the water completely for 15 minutes.
3. Take out the towel after 15 minutes, rinse it with water several times, wring it out, and put the towel in the sun to dry to restore dryness.
2. Solve the problem of hard towels?
1. The water used for washing rice can be heated and poured into a basin.
2. Then immerse the towel in the water for at least 10 minutes, but the time should not be too long.
3. Then take out the towel, rinse it with cold water, wring it out, and hang it in the sun for drying.
1. Mix a little white vinegar with water.
2. Then put the towel in the water mixed with white vinegar, rub the towel in the water, then rinse the towel with clean water, wring it out and put it in the sun to dry.
3. Solve the problem of towel odor?
1. Add a cup of baking soda and a cup of white vinegar to the washing machine, and then pour hot water.
2. After mixing the white vinegar and baking soda evenly, soak the towel in water for an hour.
3. Then add white vinegar and detergent again to start cleaning.
4. Shake it out and let it dry in the sun.
1. Add proper amount of hot water and laundry detergent to the basin.
2. Soak the towel in the water for approximately 48 hours.
3. Then scrub the towels and wash them with clean water and then dry them in the sun.
Finally, I remind everyone that the maximum use period for personal towels is 3 months. Towels older than 3 months must be replaced, otherwise it is very likely that you are using a rag.