Towels are necessities of life, but if they are used improperly, it can still cause great harm to ourselves.
Especially the new towels that have just been bought have gone through the factory and transportation, and many of them have been in contact with many people. Therefore, the new towels purchased must be cleaned before use, because the towels are being made and transported. It is easy to have bacteria in the process, and cleaning and disinfection before use can better ensure your health.
1. The easiest way is to wash it with clean water after buying it, and then hang it under the sun for anti-virus and air drying.
2. Add appropriate salt to the water to make salt water, then soak the towel in the water for about 10 minutes, and then rinse with water to dry.
3. This is to boil the water with a kettle, then soak the towel in boiling water for 10 minutes, then take it out and rinse with clean water and then put it in the sun to dry.
4. Drop an appropriate amount of white vinegar into the water to dilute, and then soak the towel in the water for about 10 minutes before cleaning. This will not only help remove the odor of the new towel but also effectively sterilize it.
5. Soak the towel in clean water first, then apply a proper amount of soap on the towel, and then put it in a utensil and heat it in a microwave oven for 10 minutes. After taking out the towels, wash them vigorously and dry them.